Caravan Park Pitches
Kings Green is a fairly large Caravan Park with fairly few pitches and as a result the pitches are HUGE!
Each camper has a pitch of around 200 square meters, so everyone has more than enough room to stretch their legs. Even when the site is full there is a communal area of around 2 acres up the middle of the park. This area is fantastic for children to play on, and more importantly you’ll never lose sight of them! If you do lose sight of them they will most likely be on the public play park, which adjoins the site.
Heavy duty steel tent pegs are recommended as the site is sitting on a large shore gravel base. However this does mean that the site drains extremely well and is solid enough to take A-Class motorhomes with no problems.
It’s a great place for dogs being on the beach, although we do ask that all dogs are kept on a lead while on site.
It is now a fairly stony beach after recent storms with a large area for ‘rock pooling’ at low tide. Cliffs, caves and beautiful sandy coves are all within a five minute drive.
- NEW FOR 2020 our new office reception area, with wifi access and lots of information in it!
- Visiting wardens twice a day (times listed in information room)
- Facilities for wheelchair users
- Small commercial laundry
- Sinks for washing pots
- A toilet and shower block with separate female and male areas (keys available from wardens)
- A fridge freezer if required
- Mobile phone charging point
- Comprehensive waste disposal for both people and vans
- Our toilets/shower and laundry room facilities will be opening on 1st August but due to covid-19 there will be stricter rules and regulations to adhere to.
- A visiting fishmonger once a week
- Village grocery store
- Village hardware store
- Nine hole golf course
- Snack/hot food shop
- Doctor’s Surgery/dispensary
- Post office -situated within grocery store (with free cash withdrawal facility)
- Bank (visits once a week)
- And we even have an Upholsterer if you rip a cushion!